What does Krystyna offer?
I can provide counselling, therapy or treatment to help you to understand yourself, to learn psychological ways of coping with difficulties and to make changes which can help you feel more in control so that you can live a happier and more relaxed life.
I use several different therapy modalities including Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), including mindfulness, Schema-focused therapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Interpersonal therapy, the Play of Life, and the Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy (DNMS), whichever suits you.
I offer therapy and counselling for issues such as:
- depression, bipolar disorder
- anxiety, stress, burnout, worry, obsessions, panic, phobia
- recovery from trauma/sexual abuse .
- life changes including relocation, role change and redundancy
- relationships, marriage, divorce
- self-esteem, self-confidence
- loss and grief
- sleep difficulties
- sexual orientation
- skills training (e.g. communication, assertiveness, anger management )
- negative thinking patterns
- compulsive behaviours
- sexual dysfunction (women)
- living with psychosis
- alcohol and drug overuse or addictions
- sports psychology
- procrastination, motivational difficulties, life coaching, goal setting